Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate – Instant Activation License Key & Download (1 PC)
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate
Windows 7 remains one of the biggest successes of Microsoft to date, so much that it remains the most popular OS after 8 years of its release. 7 arrived at a time when Windows Vista’s failure had put up a big question on Microsoft’s reign over the world of operating systems. The legacy built by Windows XP was almost in ruins until Windows 7 brought Microsoft back into the game.
The Project Vienna was aimed at creating an OS that was an incremental upgrade to the infamous Vista, which might retain all its good features while discarding the bad ones. But the amazing interface (thanks to an upgraded Aero) led Windows 7 to create a name of its own. So what exactly are the things that make Windows 7 (and its Ultimate edition) such a popular choice even after almost a decade? Let’s decode.
- All new Libraries Cluttering has always been a problem for normal Windows users, where they had a hard time arranging files. This ends with Libraries, which collect files and present them in a unified form. What makes Libraries unique is the physical space it comes with, which allows you to segregate files physically rather than by reference. There are four libraries supported in Windows 7: Music, Videos, Pictures, and Documents. Furthermore, Libraries grant users a lot of control over it. You can decide the layout and look of the libraries, as well as their location. With the Arrangement features, you can arrange the files in any library according to its metadata; like name, date of creation, size, etc. A new feature is the Search filter, which not only searches for file items but also shows recent searches and auto-completes the filenames you might want to search.
- Impressive Start Menu The new Star menu comes as a breath of fresh air, keeping up with the amazing interface Windows 7 had promised. Thanks to Windows Aero, both the menu icon and menu itself have fade-in effects complimented by glass color. It still has a 2-column arrangement, but functionalities are changed for the good. The start menu retains the search field of Vista but now comes with an enhanced ability to search the control panel options quickly.
- Taskbar Ever since its introduction in Windows 95, the Taskbar has been a much-loved feature of Windows. In windows 7, it is revamped to be better than ever. Windows aero strikes again with its beautiful glass color, while the taskbar itself can be customized to match your requirements. The size could be controlled manually, although it is capable of adjusting according to screen size. The icons are more pleasing and could be customized according to you.
- Better device management More and more devices are getting plugged into the systems today, which makes it essential to manage them efficiently. Windows 7 introduces two new features for this. “Devices and Printers” is a simpler alternative to Device Manager, and allows a casual user to control the pluggable devices with ease. “Device Stage” is a one-stop feature for managing all the functionalities and stats of externally connected devices.
- Better mobility Windows 7 is perhaps the first OS to recognize the necessity to support mobility. As such, it comes with multi-touch support for corresponding devices. Windows 7 also comes with a host of sensors, like accelerometers, location-based sensors, and ambient light sensors. However, all the sensors can be manually enabled and disabled, depending on your need.
- Enhanced Power management Hibernation option is improved in Windows 7 by giving you the option to decide the size of system hibernation. Keeping in mind the user requirements, the power management is more interactive. This includes giving the user complete stats about power usage while giving notification in case the battery in need of replacement.
- Improved File systems One of the key improvements in this area is the better use of Solid-state Drives. With notable advantages over hard disk drives, SSD provides a more reliable way to store vital data. Windows 7 also comes with disk partitioning, with 2 partitions. The first one is the essential partition containing booting files, WRE, and other files, while the second partition contains the OS and all the user files.
- Security Windows Security Center is revamped as the Action Center, which takes care of both security and maintenance. Elliptic-Curve Cryptographic algorithm is supported by the Encrypting File System. But perhaps the most interesting security feature is the introduction of the Windows Biometric Framework, which now takes biometric as a security parameter. Why should you go for it?
- Easy upgrade Windows 7 Ultimate edition can be easily upgraded from other versions of Windows 7 by just paying an extra fee. This could be done right at your home, eliminating any need to go to the center, or re-installing the windows.
- Windows Aero Aero has always been a huge attraction as far as Windows was considered. But Windows 7 takes Aero to a whole new level; a level where professionalism meets attractiveness. Its components like Snap, Peek, and Shake make navigating through the OS a cake-walk, making sure you enjoy working on Windows 7.
- Language Packs The world is global, and English is not the language everyone would prefer. This is why Windows 7 Ultimate edition comes with an additional language pack of 30 languages! This is more efficient than installing the languages separately and gives you the feel of being right at your home.
- Mobility As mentioned earlier, Windows 7 pays special attention to mobility. It lays the foundation for a world where touch devices would be the norm. In addition, the support for multiple sensors makes Windows & ideal for mobile devices.
|Graphics:||DirectX 9 graphics processor with WDDM 1.0 driver|
|Hard disk space:||
Up to 20 GB
|1 GB RAM (32-bit); 2 GB RAM (64-bit)|
|1 GHz (The Intel 7th generation processors don’t support this OS)|
How long does it take to receive my order?
As soon as we can successfully process your payment, you will receive a download link for your product and a Product Key. This process is usually between 15-45 minutes. If your order is delayed long than this, please contact us via live chat for the details of your purchase. If we are offline (you can check if the live chat is available to ensure that we are online), delivery can take up to 8 hours.
What is a digital download, and how does it work?
A digital download is an electronic version of your software product, giving you access to download and use your new software immediately. This means that a physical CD or DVD is not included with your purchase. The software install program is downloaded through cloud-based storage or directly from the manufacturer.
What are retail software products?
Retail software products are the same physical items you would purchase at your local software stores. They are packaged for retail sale and usually include the original box, physical CD or DVD (s), a manual, the paper license agreement, and an Activation Key/Code. Similar to OEM software, a Retail Product is licensed for use on one computer only.
Can I buy a single-use license software and install it on multiple computers?
Retail Product and OEM software licenses are designed to install and activate on one computer only unless otherwise specified.
How long does a genuine software license last?
The license for any product purchased from GoQubits is a lifetime (perpetual) license unless otherwise specified. You may be required to purchase a new license with a new version of the product. In some cases, you might be eligible for an upgrade license that will allow you to upgrade at a discount price.
How can I be certain that my copy is legitimate?
GoQubits is a Certified Partner of all Product Companies sold to our website, and as such, all our software products are 100% legitimate and authentic.
All of the products can be registered and downloaded directly from the company’s website. The only exception to this is discontinued products and products that the company/manufacturer has specified different registration instructions, such as activation from the product itself without or with registration after the installation of the product. More specifically about Microsoft’s products with your order, you will receive a screenshot of the validity test of your key/license and key/license information.
If you are unsure about the registration process of the product you want to buy, you can ask us via live chat.
Can I update my software over the Internet?
Since these are genuine products, you will be able to obtain regular updates from the company using an Internet connection.